Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid subscription - cover art
10-12-2023, 05:47
Paid subscription - cover art
Hi everyone,

Could anyone tell me if album-art will be available for Artist and if there will be a Last added category when full subscription is used?
I now only have album arts when browsing Albums, but Artists don't have cover art now and I'm willing to pay for that

Also could anyone confirm the MinimStreamer upsampling FLAC to WAV is beneficial? I have a lot of FLAC files so these two things would make a paid subscription interesting

Thanks in advance
Maikel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2023, 08:54
RE: Paid subscription - cover art
The full version of MinimServer shows artwork art for artists (either automatically selected or using custom images). To see how this looks with your library, you can activate a free 30-day trial license from the License tab of the MinimServer configuration web page. The trial license has all the features of the full license.

Many people (including myself) have found that transcoding FLAC to WAV or WAV24 improves sound quality. The free 30-day trial includes MinimStreamer, so you can try this for yourself in your setup.
11-12-2023, 07:20
Solved: Paid subscription - cover art
(10-12-2023 08:54)simoncn Wrote:  The full version of MinimServer shows artwork art for artists (either automatically selected or using custom images). To see how this looks with your library, you can activate a free 30-day trial license from the License tab of the MinimServer configuration web page. The trial license has all the features of the full license.

Many people (including myself) have found that transcoding FLAC to WAV or WAV24 improves sound quality. The free 30-day trial includes MinimStreamer, so you can try this for yourself in your setup.

Thanks a lot Simon,
I let my trial expire before really using it but I like Minim a lot in it's basic features
Both answers answered, I'll get my full license soon Big Grin